Current volunteer opportunities:
- Special Events Volunteer– Assists with preparations for and activities at special events. This may include preparing announcements, setting up or taking down decorations, tables or chairs, serving refreshments, or monitoring the Museum’s use during events.
- Docent– Greets visitors and gives tours of the Museum.
- Docent Assistant– Assists tour guides with large group tours.
- Curriculum Developer– Develop curriculum that can be used for educational programming for all grade levels.
- Researcher– Research a variety of topics for use in exhibitions or to add to the Gorgas House archive.
- Or, let us know what ideas you have!
For more information about volunteer opportunities at the Gorgas House Museum, please call 205.348.5906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org